1. MOOD – Augusto Martelli (Easy Tempo)
2. VENI VIDI VICI – Black Lips (Diplo Remix)
3. FENCES – Phoenix (Boom Bass Remix)
4. PLASTIPHILIA – Dopplereffekt
5. SANDWICHES – Detroit Grand Pubahs
6. BALLE FUNK ONE – M.I.A
7. SHA SHTIL – Gucci Vump (CosminTRG Remix)
8. WHO’ S THERE ? – Riton & Primary 1 (L-vis 1990 Remix)
9. BANGKOK – Boris Dlugosch
10. PEOPLE MOVIN’ – The Shoes & Primary 1 (Monsieur Monsieur Remix)
11. SAVE US – Nadastrom
12. GRANDFATHER’S CLOCK – Buskull
13. PEOPLE MOVIN’ – The Shoes & Primary 1 (Buskull Remix)
14. CHICAGO GIRLS – The XX & Jams Dean
15. LOVE LIKE A SUNSET – Phoenix (Shuttle Remix)
16. FLIM – Aphex Twin
The guy with the red Mosrite guitar is Kevin Shields.
Pierre "pirz" from the amazing Mexican band Capataz gave us some Motown acapellas.
We decided to create a song based on the "baby I'm for real" vocals.
This is a song written by Marvin Gaye and Anna Gordy Gaye, produced by Marvin and recorded and released by Motown. Performed by The Originals in 1969.
We pitched up the vocals to fit with the keyboards.
The Shoes X The Originals - Baby I'm 4 real
This is the first track I post.
A beautiful song of my best friend Nicolas KARST aka Love Is Wet.
This is called "Hello it's me".
It's about Rachel a good friend of us who's gone to live in another town.
I've mixed it and played a little keyboard on it.
I love it.
Nicolas Karst aka Love Is Wet - Hello it's me